This is the privacy statement of Creatomatic Ltd, 25 High Street, Lockerbie, DG11 2JL.
What information do we collect?
The information we hold may include the following:
- Contact names, addresses, telephone numbers and email addresses
- Company information and files shared during specific projects
- Meeting notes pertaining to specific projects you have talked to us about
- Credentials for email, website, payment gateway and third party systems as supplied or set up by us
Where do we collect personal information from?
We collect personal information directly from our clients only.
How do we use your personal information?
The purposes for which personal information is processed may include any or all of the following:
- Deliver web, design and development services
- Provide technical support
- Test systems
- Monitor system status and security
- Notify clients of service updates, such as planned maintenance or system downtime
This list is non-exhaustive.
Who we share your personal information with?
- Domain name registrars
- Our hosting providers
- Third party professionals, i.e. freelancers, that are specifically working on your project with your express permission
We will not share your personal information with any third party without your express permission.
How long do we retain your personal information for?
We will retain your personal information for at least ten years unless requested otherwise.
You have the right to request a copy of the personal data we hold about you and we are legally obliged to provide this information. There may be a small administration fee incurred to process your request.
We encourage you to make sure that the information we hold about you is correct and up to date. You may request that we update or correct any personal data we hold about you that is deemed incorrect or inaccurate.
You have the right to request that we delete personal data held about you under the following circumstances:
- You deem the information we held is no longer required for the purpose(s) it was obtained
- You have a valid objection to us holding or using your personal information
- Our use of your personal data contradicts law and/or our legal obligations
You have the right to ask us to stop using your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
If you think your data has been misused or that Creatomatic Ltd hasn’t kept it secure, you should contact us to let us know as soon as possible.
If you’re unhappy with our response or if you need any advice you should call the Information Commissioner’s Office on 0303 123 1113.